Friday, February 4, 2011

February Freeze

Well we got our big snow again this year! We were stuck in the house for 3 days straight. Schools were closed, work was closed, and pretty much the whole town was closed. The first day it was fun but after that we were getting cabin fever. We attempted to leave one evening for dinner because we were tired of being cooped up, but Mother Nature had other plans. First, my car got stuck in the snowdrifts in the driveway and then when me and Kate were walking back in the house, I slipped on the ice and killed my knees. Luckily Kate wasn't hurt. Toby and Josh came over and cooked dinner one evening. Kate was so excited to see someone besides Brian and I, she ran to them at the door and gave them a huge hug. I didn't get any outside pictures because it was too cold to play but I did get this funny pic of Kate warming her buns by the fire, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment