Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mommy's Pre Birthday Weekend Get Away

My dear friend Crystal loves making a big deal out of people's birthdays. And I love that about her. She surprised me with a overnight mommy getaway to Fort Worth. We went shopping at Forever 21, to Joe T Garcia's for dinner and margs, Billy Bob's to see Miranda Lambert, and to Sundance Square to finish it off. We had a great time! My sister, Crystal, and Rose all came along. I didn't spend a dime. They were all so good to me and we had a lot of fun! Thank you girls! In true Mommy fashion, we were home by noon the next day to relieve the Daddy's.
Thanks again girls! What a great way to start off my 29th Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. I am finally catching up on my blog reading! I LOVE this blog!!! Even though it wasn't necessary, thanks for the thank you card. I especially loved how it totally fit my damask lifestyle! :)

    ReplyDelete