Sunday, January 30, 2011

Terrible Two's Already??????

So little Miss Kate has turned into quite the Diva lately. She can go from sweetheart to terror in .2 seconds. She loves to throw herself down and whine or cry "no, no , no ,no ,no" anytime you are trying to do something she doesn't want to do. Such as dressing her, taking her out of the bath tub, wiping her face, etc. We get on to her or sometimes try to ignore it. Mrs. Connie had to put her in time out for the first time ever last week. Katelyn was doing the "no, no, no " thing to her and also threw a fit when it was time to go down for nap. Connie couldn't believe it. She had never seen Katelyn act like that. Welcome to my world, lol. Connie said it might be the terrible two's six months early. Lord, I hope not. However, these last 3 days she has been an absolute angel. Maybe she sensed I was reaching my boiling point, ha. I mean look at this little darling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment