Friday, August 14, 2009

Waiting Game...........

Well, I sit at home on Friday night waiting and wondering when Katelyn is going to make her entrance into the world. I am so ready to meet her but I am also starting to get anxious about how she is going to get here. I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, the 18th if she doesn't decided to come this weekend. I was not dialated at my appointment on Wednesday and I don't really feel any differently, so I doubt she will be coming on her own, but she could surprise us. It is a weird feeling knowing this is our last weekend without a child. I know our life is going to change drastically but we are ready. I just know we will wonder how we ever lived without her pretty soon. Hopefully, the next time I blog it will be to post new pictures of our little girl. Wish us luck!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Jodi. I hope all goes well on Tuesday. -Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody,
    I am SO excited for you and Brian, I know you two will make wonderful parents. We cant wait to meet Katelyn, she is a very lucky little girl to have you as a mom. We love you like our own and wish you three all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I sit here on Monday and still no Katelyn. Ughh! hahaha

    ReplyDelete