Saturday, August 22, 2009

Katelyn Grace has arrived......






Katelyn made her debut into the world on Wednesday August 19th around 2:45pm. We finally got to go to the hospital for an induction on Tuesday night. That was the earliest they had a bed for us. Dr Lamar broke my water around 9:00am on Wednesday and by 2:20pm I was fully dialated and ready to push. I only pushed for about 10 minutes. Thank goodness! The actual delivery was easy but the labor part was terrible. Thank goodness for modern medicine. Once I got my epidural, life was good. All of the staff at United Regional were amazing. We had tons of visitors and finally got to come home around 1:00pm on Friday afternoon. It has been an awesome experience and we just think she is perfect! I have been experiencing some pretty sleepless night so far waiting for my milk to come in but we are learning and couldn't be happier with our little bundle of joy! Brian has been so helpful. He is going to be such a great dad. Thank you to everyone who has visited, called, etc. This little girl has no idea how many people love her and her parents. We appreciate everything! I will try my best to update atleast once a week. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I said, "Hayden look! It's baby Katelyn!" He said, "she no have no pants on". Please put some pants on your child. Thank you. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful and already has a head of hair. I bet Hayden is jealous.

    ReplyDelete