Sunday, August 2, 2009

One More Baby Shower, Only 2 weeks to go......



I had my last baby shower last week. My great coworkers threw me one and did an awesome job. I got lots of cute stuff and enough gift cards to pretty much finish off my registry. This baby stuff is expensive! My friend Yvonne at the Basketcase is wanting to start offering Baby Bellycasting. I have gotten to be her model these last couple of months. The 3 belly casts lying on the table are me. She painted the one on the left to match my nursery. So cute!!!!! I already have it hanging on the nursery wall. The new hospital opens on Monday and Brian is back in town so I would be fine having this baby anytime now. The swollen ankles and overall discomfort have ran their course. Being pregnant has been a neat experience, but I am ready to move to the next step. We can't wait to meet Katelyn Grace!!!! I will try to post nursery pics this week.


1 comment:

  1. Dont say try...say, "I will DEFINITELY post nursery pics this week". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete