Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy and Daddy Went to Vegas.......

My boss took Brian and I to Las Vegas at the beginning of January. Katelyn was 5 months old and it was the longest we have been away from here. We were gone for 4 nights. She had only stayed overnight a couple of times before that with her grandparents. I had a very heavy heart the week leading up to our departure. I knew we would have fun but the idea of leaving my baby behind made me want to cry. It was very hard leaving here but I was better once we got there, but boy was I ready to get home on Sunday. It was the best thing in the world getting to squeeze her when we got home. She stayed half the time with her Mia (my mom) and have the time with MiMi and Pappy (Brian's parents). They loved it of course and would have been fine with us being gone much longer. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment