Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Months and Loving Every Minute


Katelyn is now 5 months old and we fall in love with her more everyday. I didn't think that was possible but it is. She is so fun and such a great baby. She only cries if she is hungry and I know how to fix that. She is so laidback. I wonder where she got that from. (Me and Brian are so high strung) yeah right! She loves all of the different kinds of baby food, taking her baths, rolling around on the floor and kicking, and looking at herself in the mirror. She smiles with her mouth wide open and it is the just cutest thing! I know I better enjoy all of this lap sitting she does because I know as soon as she can crawl, she won't want to sit in my lap anymore. Here are some pics to show how big she is getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment