Thursday, October 29, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting.........

Well, I started back to work 2 weeks ago and life has been pretty hectic ever since. I only work 3 days a week but it is still hard getting back in the swing of things. I was taking Katelyn to a church daycare but decided I would rather have her at home while she is so little. I called a girl named Kristin I know from Iowa Park that has worked at daycares in the past and asked her if she would be interested in being my nanny 3 days a week. She happens to be taking a couple semesters off school and jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't be happier with the arrangement. I know Katelyn is getting one on one attention and I don't have to take her out of the house in the mornings. What a blessing! Kristin has worked out great so far. My friend LeAnn told me to call her if Kristin ever called in sick or anything and I already had to take her up on her offer the first week. Poor Kristin got the stomach bug that is going around and couldn't keep Katelyn today so LeAnn bailed me out. I am posting some cute pics that LeAnn took to chronicle her day keeping Katelyn and her nephew, Owen. So funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment