Thursday, October 15, 2009

8 Weeks.....

Katelyn is 8 weeks old this week. Time is going by so fast! Week 8 means the end of my maternity leave, which makes me very sad. Fortunately my boss is going to allow me to work 3 days a week until the end of the year and then I will go to 4 days a week. I am very thankful he is allowing me to have more time at home with Ms. Katelyn. I know she will be in good hands while I am working, but I still hate the thought of being away from her. On a brighter note, Katelyn got a new cousin(actually 2nd cousin) since my last post. Kylie Mills was born on October 1st to Michael and Ashley Mills. I am so excited about Katelyn having a little cousin who will be so close to her age. We also found out my sister will be adding to the mix with a new baby in June!!! So exciting! Hayden keeps telling everyone he is going to be a sister, which really means he wants a sister. I guess we will start having to make reservations for babysitting at Grandmas when all these babies get here. Ha!


Katelyn * 8 weeks old

Kylie & Katelyn (6 weeks apart)










No comments:

Post a Comment