Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kate's 3rd Birthday

Katelyn turned 3 on August 19th.  This birthday was extra special because it was Kate's last birthday as our only child.  We were scheduled to have Caroline the next day.  We had a wonderful day.  Brian,Kate, and I started it off by going to church followed up by lunch at Jersey Mike's.  We then went by Brian's parents house so Kate could get her present from them.  We then met Amber and her kiddos at the Carnival that was in town.  They loved it.  We finished the day off by having a cookout at my Mom's complete with lots of backyard playing and a strawberry birthday cake.  Kate went home with Amber to stay the night because Brian and I had to be at the hospital at 5:30 the next morning.  I can't believe my baby girl is 3!!





I am huge!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Uh.... thanks for leaving out the funnest part...making doughnuts at Crystal and Savannah's house. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete