Saturday, December 10, 2011

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Katelyn was sitting in the bathtub the other day and started talking about Partying like a Rockstar. I mean I know this was a song a couple of years ago but we haven't been listening to it so I couldn't imagine where she got that from. That same day we went to my Aunt's for lunch and Katelyn proceeds to tell my cousin Laura that she can "Party Like a Rockstar!" When asked about it, i just laughed and said I have no idea where she gets this stuff. Then a couple of days later, she tells Mrs. Connie she can party like a rockstar and starts doing fist pumping movements. Ha! Anyway, after asking around to see if any of my friend's kids were partying like rock stars, I finally figured out where it came from. There is a cars.com commercial that has two animated cars on it that are singing "Party like a Rockstar"







No comments:

Post a Comment