Thursday, April 28, 2011

Playing In the Rain

My sister had a cook out/ Easter Egg Hunt this past Friday for my Mom's side of the family. We were all playing outside having a blast and it started raining and hailing. We rushed in and decided to eat dinner. We then decided to hide all the eggs inside the house since it was storming out. Well right after we hid the eggs, the storm passed and the kids had their noses pressed against the window wanting to go back out. We decided to let them go out and play in the puddles. Kate was having such a blast, I decided to strip her down to her diaper and let her go to town. Well right after that, my Aunt decided she wanted a group picture of all the cousins. There are 7 kids under the age of 5 on my mom's side of the family. We lined them up and got a really funny picture. My aunt said it wasn't exactly the picture she had in mind, but I love it. I think she was picturing them all in their Sunday bests. Lol! Kate cracks me up in this picture. Here they are: Caydia, Evie, Emilee, Garrett, Hayden, Parker, and Katelyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment