Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was really great this year. We had 3 different Thanksgiving feast to attend as well as Kate having one at her daycare. Mrs. Connie hosted a Thanksgiving luncheon for all the kiddos and their guests. I was out of town that day so my Mom was Katelyn's guest. The kids sang Thanksgiving themed songs and told what they were thankful for. Kate was a spectator this year but Cousin Hayden performed. Hayden wanted Katelyn to stay the night on Wednesday night but I offered to let him stay the night with us to make it easier on his mommy! Kate and Hayden had a great Pre-Thanksgiving sleepover. We woke up and ate breakfast and watched the Macy's parade. So fun!

We ate lunch Thanksgiving Day at Brian's Parents' House and had dinner with my Dad at my Aunt Janice's house. Katelyn had a blast dancing to the Sesame Street song with Cousin Kylie!
Amber, and her friend Stephanie, and I decided to do a little Black Friday shopping to finish off the night. We started at Toys R Us at 10pm and ended up getting home at 5 am Friday morning. Fortunately Brian was home and was nice enough to watch Katelyn while I slept til noon on Friday. Crazy but fun! I don't have any pictures of that night, but trust me, they would not be pretty. Saturday we finished off our Thanksgiving Festivities with lunch at my Aunt Joni's for Mom's side of the family. Plenty of kids over there too. Cousin Emilee and Garrett, Parker, Hayden, and Katelyn pretty much ran the show. Lots of great family time over the holiday. We have a lot to be thankful for! We are so blessed!
















No comments:

Post a Comment