Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hookers invited us out to Wichita Valley Airport last Saturday for the annual Pumpkin Drop. All the plane owners bring out their planes and take turns flying over a target and attempting to drop pumpkins on the bullseye. It was a lot of fun to watch. Brian and I took Katelyn and Hayden out for the day. They loved it! Hayden didn't want to even touch the airplanes at first but by the end of the day he said he was ready to fly. Brian Hooker offered to take Hayden on his first airplane ride. I had to call Hayden's mommy and make sure it was ok, she said it was as long as Brian or I went with him. Brian went with him and Katelyn and I stayed on the ground and watched. He was so excited. When they landed, he jumped out of the plane talking 90mph telling me how he loved it and didn't even cry. He was so big!!







No comments:

Post a Comment