Monday, September 28, 2009

6 weeks old this week......


Well Miss Katelyn will turn 6 weeks old on Wednesday this week. My how time flies. I have 3 more weeks of maternity leave left. Booo! Not looking forward to having to leave her but I know it is inevitable. I am hoping since my job is so flexible I will still get to spend lots of time with her. Katelyn is a great baby. The only time she cries is when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper. I hear not all babies are like that. She is now sleeping 4 hours at a time at night now, so that is much better. I am contemplating moving her to her crib very soon. She doesn't really sleep that well in her bassinet anymore but her crib seems so far away even though it is just one room over. Maybe I will move her before I go back to work. She has started smiling at us this week. Not just when she has gas, but actually smiles when we are talking to her. I just love it! We don't go back to Dr. Yap until 8 weeks so I have no idea how much she weighs but she seems to be filling out. She can no longer wear the onesies she was wearing when she came home from the hospital. It really does go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment