Monday, July 6, 2009

We are having a baby so of course we are starting a blog!

Well they say if you can't beat em, join em. So here we are. I was going to wait til Katelyn's arrival to start this blog but I figured I might as well start documenting all of this life changing stuff that is already going on. My pregnancy has been very smooth with no problems so far. However, the closer it gets, the more uncomfortable I am. I can pretty much count on daily indigestion, back pain, and having trouble sleeping. I still consider myself very fortunate though. I am definitely getting into nesting mode as well. Brian is going out of town for two weeks for work and I pretty much plan to clean the house from top to bottom while he is gone. Reality is starting to set in that we are really going to be parents. We are so excited and I know we are ready but we are definitely bracing ourselves for a wild ride. I have included some pics from my awesome shower that was thrown for us. I don't know how we could ever have gotten all the stuff we needed if it wasn't for the shower. Thank goodness for baby showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment